From: Sfxneon@xxxxxxx [mailto:Sfxneon@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 7:15 AM
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] New Geissler/Plasma Tube on eBay

Hi All,

I just placed on eBay a new plasma tube I made which some of  you might
be
interested in looking at. It is made from uranium and clear glass,  and
is
filled with xenon, which does some really tricky things when the
frequency and
power are varied. It can be powered by a small flyback transformer  or
TC, or any
high voltage high frequency power supply or plasma driver. You can  find
it
by searching this number on eBay:

110317401714

On another subject, hope everyone got their pig ears and are pleased
with
them. If I've forgotten anyone or anything, please let me know.

Tony Greer
Special Effects Neon

**************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the
NEW