Re: [TCML] Is it really important to dry the PVC pipe?

If you don't sand it, which is fine, be sure to wipe out the interior as
well.  Small rag on a wooden dowel works good.

I usually use 6 coats of Dolph's AC-43 on the exterior as opposed to the
poly which can yellow and crack with time.

Also, Steve W. uses the Envirotex heavy coating, using a heat gun to remove
the bubbles as he applies it.  Makes a beautiful 1/2 inch thick (or more)
insulation that seems to dissipate any strikes forcing them to use
capacitive coupling to bring any energy thru to sec coil.  This prevents any
burn
spots in the sec is ever struck.  Extremely high gloss due to it's
thickness.

Dr. Resonance