Re: [TCML] Potential Transformer Market

The 175/300:1 business probably means that for ~21kV input, you get 120V and 70V out.  That is not uncommon.  I have two PTs rated 130/220:1 and 15.6kV, and the nameplate actually gives "120V" and "70V" as the output voltages.  I've been tempted to see what happens if I put 120V across the 70V leads, but haven't done so yet >:-)

Cheers,
Aaron, N7OE