Re: [TCML] finishing a secondary - would insulating foam be a good idea?

I've never tried filling a secondary with expanding foam.  Maybe it would
work, however if there were ever a case where some internal arcing occurred
it would sure be a pain to fix.  You'd probably end up winding a new
secondary.  Another thing to consider is the weight the foam will add to
your form.  This could increase the chances of damage to the secondary if
it's dropped.