[TCML] Ohms/Ft. for 6/2 Romex?

Does anybody know the ohms/ft. for regular 6/3 Romex wire?  I can't seem to find a table for it on the WWW.  Connected to coiling?  Absolutely!  I'm using 6/3 Romex to power up my new garage, which will pull double duty as my coiling shop.  I have it conservatively breakered at 50A.  I think 6/3 can pull up to 75A safely, but why be greedy?

If you have a good link for a Romex and/or THHN wire table, kindly share it with the list.  Otherwise, I'll take your answer off-list.

Many Thanks,

Greg