Re: [TCML] High Voltage Bushings

Phillip,

There's an old diesel power plant near my shop that is being dismantled,  and
I noticed dozens of big bushings, like pig ears and such, laying around. I
made friends with the wrecking crew and already bought some old meters and
gauges, and I'll bet I could have all of the insulators I can carry  off, since
porcelain doesn't have much scrap value. Just give me a reason  to go back, and
I'll see if I can grab some and take pix. If so, you can  have them for
shipping cost only.

Tony Greer

In a message dated 10/14/2008 11:32:30 A.M. Central Daylight Time,