Re: [TCML] SISG success

Hello Herwig,

This was my first ribbon primary also. The learning lesson for me was to ensure enough runners. I started out with 4 and ended up with 8. It took me 3 tries to get the winding relatively even. The caps I got from an engineer at CSI. They were a gift and something that was lying on the shelf for quite a while (built custom for a customer who never paid).

Take care,
Bart

Herwig Roscher wrote:
Hello Bart,
- Looks very good! My system is still lying on the workbench. I have never built a ribbon primary. Where did you get these 20 nF / 60 kV capacitors?
Take care,

Herwig