Re: [TCML] Audio Modulating a DRSSTC

This song is famous even with Guitar Hero! The 18 year olds and above should have this song memorized by now. One of the all time greats! Don't date yourself too hard Jim with this song. Even the young realize the guitar difficulty.

Bart

jimlux wrote:
Stephen J. Hobley wrote:
"Do Freebird!!"
(No, I don't know what it means either...)
Oh.. I'm going to date myself here.. It's a song from Lynyrd Skynyrd, with the shout made famous in a concert album with them playing it as their second encore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Bird

See Popular culture cliché