From: kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx <kingsandangels@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <tesla@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 3:42 am
Subject: [TCML] Which way is better?

I see on they internet some people put the tank cap in parallel and the spark gap in series instead of the tank cap in series and spark gap in parallel.Whats the differince?Is there any major advantage to using a tank cap in parallel?I would like to have another go.Two of my MOTs dont work so I scrapped that for now and trying to organise another 12000v Nst for 400 bucks.IS There any reason
for tank cap in parallel? Thanks Gareth