Re: [TCML] Odd VTTC Streamer Behavior

Whoops, did I say nF?  I meant uF.  Cameron uses more than 2uF in his
system.  However, like I've stated earlier I was getting 34" streamers at
one point, and I did not change the size of the doubler.

Here is a picture of the coil throwing off 34" sparks.  Note the slack from
the unwound primary hanging off the right side of the enclosure.  Mind you
this setup is somewhat ugly and hacked together!  I'd like to get the coil
tuned out before I move it to a nice looking enclosure.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pslawinski/2965044739/

Perhaps the uncoupled inductance have been signifigant in this case?