jay
From: jhowson4@xxxxxxxxxxx

This is directed to the person who operates JAVA TC.
I was just trying to use java tc to help me with some rotary spark gap stuff.  But when I click calculate in the rotary spark gap section nothing happens..i also tried the static gap section and the transformer section and nothing happened in any. aftr i input some values of course.
the regular java tc seems to work fine though.
any ideas?

Thanks,
Jay