Re: [TCML] Choosing a Cap Size

Hi All,

Thanks for all the replies.  This cleared up some of the cloudiness in my head.

My current coil is relatively small to be powered by a pole pig (6 in.
secondary w/ 22 gauge wire), this is the reason for the low power
levels.
I think that I have decided on a compromise cap of 0.0375 uF that
won't kill my high school budget, but still allow some performance at
my power levels.

Thanks,
Michael