Re: [TCML] VACUUM CAPACITORS

You could use a normal calculated (JAVATC) capacitance value, then put a
large variable in series or parallel to make small adjustments.
Usually takes up a lot of space though.

I just use a Tesla tuner, then usually add 1/2 to 1 full turn to compensate
for the pulldown effect of the spark and electric field.

Dr. Resonance