Re: [TCML] Cheesehead Teslathon

We have a different coil --- not quite as large but 13 ft long sparks.   BB
had to be disassembled to make room in the backroom for storage of museum
projects we are working on --- our bread and butter.

Scott Krauss is also bringing his large coil.

As I understand it, Steve Ward may bring up 4 SS type coils that sing 4 part
harmony or something like that.

DC

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Terry Blake <tb3@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi DC,
>
> Will you have Big Bruiser repaired and running again this year?
>
> Terry Blake
>
> DC Cox wrote:
>
>> There was a typo:
>>
>> It's $25 for all you can haul away --- not $30.
>>
>> This, of course, does NOT apply to people selling goodies at the swap
>> meet.
>>
>> D.C.
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 30, 2008 at 5:02 PM, DC Cox <resonance@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> Midwest Cheesehead Teslathon
>>>
>>> a.k.a.  Lightning on the Lawn  Tesla Fest 2008
>>>

>>> At my shop, E11870 Shady Lane Rd., Baraboo  WI
>>> Exit 92 off I90/94 (approx 185 mi. NW of Chicago), then East on Hwy 12
>>> two
>>> miles, then East on Shady Lane Rd.
>>> In 2 miles cross over CTH A, then continue East --- 1/2 mi. on left side
>>>
>>> We will have a big flea market for experimenters to barter and exchange
>>> high
>>> voltage related goodies 12 noon to 3 PM.
>>>
>>> Also, I'm doing some warehouse backroom cleaning and will have various
>>> collections of:
>>>
>>> HV caps  potential transformers    pole transformers   completely wound
>>> secondary coils    oscillator bases
>>> one complete Tesla coil    laser caps    150 ft of 3/4" copper tubing
>>>  1/2
>>> dia copper tubing   sections of PVC pipe various dia.
>>> base structures     plastic odds n' ends
>>> flyback transformers    surplus electronics (all sorts of things)    neon
>>> sign transformers
>>> lots of large dia coilforms -- 6 inch thru 24" -- assorted sizes
>>>
>>> One complete Tesla coil  (14 inch dia. sec) ---- short, fat, stand-on
>>> type
>>> (has pan atop sec)
>>>
>>> Local ham radio group to bring various electronic goodies to sell/trade
>>>
>>> I'm also selling my super large oxygen/hydrogen cannon (16 inch dia
>>> barrel
>>> 1" thick combustion chamber)
>>> for a mere $80 to anyone who has a pickup truck to haul it (will not fit