Re: [TCML] Tesla Coil Needed for Art Exhibition in Los Angeles (fwd)

Jeff,

Do you know if selling someone or some organization a coil would reduce
the liability of the vendor over operating or lending a coil to the same
party?

My thought, now that you bring it up,  was the potential problem in the
form of liability for a list member to get involved if something went
wrong.

Chip