RE: [TCML] Measuring spark gap resistance

Thanks Terry,

The thing I find amazing is that the MOT being centered under the primary was the LEAST lossy position.  I would have predicted just the opposite!  It seems like this is saying that the coupling from the primary to another "thing", say, a secondary coil, is at a minimum when they are coaxial.  Do you think that pri-sec coupling would behave this way?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA