Re: [TCML] pole pigs from Gustav

Hey Mark..

those ARE the ones you want!!

Scot D

Mark Olson wrote:

Hello all.

I survived the hurricane. It hit Baton Rouge hard.  I got power back after twelve days.
It sure is good to have air conditioning back;  I am an hvac tech and it grew old quickly
to work all day in the heat and come home to a hot house.

There was an abundance of pole transformers scattering the landscape, so I had a look
at them.  All of them that I looked at were labled:
H.V. 7620 / 13200Y
L.V. 120 / 240

I passed them up because I believe that these are not suitable for Tesla coil service
(too low of a primary voltage).  Am I correct?  Or did I pass up some good finds?

Thanks

Marko
KC5GYM