Re: [TCML] rsg pulsing

Yes the motor is fully adjustable via a industrial dc motor controller.  I
tried slowing it down but after decreasing the speed about 15% the spark
length decreased dramatically.  The spacing of the electrodes is pretty
normal so i do not think that is a problem.  Also the disk has 8 electrodes
so 1800rpm is 240bps.  I want to try slowing it up to 120bps but it seems
that it puts everything way out of tune.