Re: [TCML] rsg pulsing

John,
     Just put the spark gap power on a different breaker, that fixed the
pulsing for me.  It is not getting enough power because the coil is
hogging it all, you can put it on a separate breaker like I suggested or
you can run it off a variac at a slightly higher power than 100% to make
sure it gets its fair share.  It seems to me using a separate power line
is the simpler way to go (just make sure they are different breakers.)
I realized that my problem with pulsing was current draw when our
breaker flipped (killing the pole light) and when I turned it back on,
the coil worked fine until the light came back on 10 min later.

Scott Bogard.