Re: [TCML] Should I repot this NST?

Where do I get xfmr oil from?
Would potting it in wax be a good substitute?

I think I'll run it "as is" but when a newer one comes along I might take the plunge and de/re pot this old one just for the experience. I'll contact you off list before I attempt this.

Steve"

	Lots of places to get oil and I'm sure you'll get several useful suggestions.  If by "wax" you mean paraffin wax of the type used in canning my experience is that it always ends up with enough bubbles in it that it's not as good a HV insulator as "tar".

Ed