[TCML] SG10-TCs for Halloween

TCML,

I just returned from my yearly pilgrimage to Birmingham AL to install the SG10-TC at the Sloss Fright Furnace.  The  Sloss Furnace is a must see Haunted House located inside a 100 year old iron blast furnace and surrounding structures. Many people believe it to be actually haunted because of the hundreds of workers that died horrible deaths while the plant was in continuous operation until 1972. Now a national landmark, it turns into a huge, and very gory, haunted attraction during the month of October. They have dedicated a new room to the machine and are creating a novel new scare around it.

These are the Haunted Houses that will feature an SG10-TC for the Halloween season.

Sloss Fright Furnace
Birmingham, AL

Haunted Laboratory
Akron, OH