Re: [TCML] Re: Discovery Mythbusters - Liquid Stun Gun using coil

Thanks again Greg, for the "behind the scenes" look at this MythBusters
episode in your lab. I've been hanging out on their forums for the last few days
and reading all the wacky responses to that episode, and some are just real
gems!

Speaking of wacky thoughts, how about mounting some water jets on the
topload which spray different solutions that produce different colors?  It might be
really interesting if the water stream flow could be made  more laminar so
that it would remain contiguous for a longer distance, or  alternately, be
atomized at the surface. Who said water and electricity  don't mix!

Okay, I'll give you that one for free :)

Tony Greer

In a message dated 9/21/2008 2:58:54 P.M. Central Daylight Time,