[TCML] Multimode VTTC Tesla Coil

Greetings,

I put together a movie demonstrating some of the things one can do with a VTTC Tesla Coil. The coil featured is a multimode prototype Tesla Coil running a pair of 833C's. I recommend a project like this only for the experienced experimenter.

The video link is at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AvMJBcx55Eg

So far with this coil I have achieved the following:

CW mode (level shift and pure DC)
Staccato mode (AC and DC)
Cathode modulated pulse mode with keyboard, midi sequence, guitar, Theremin and Audiotesla universal MKIIc Tesla Coil controller.
Grid drive (low level) AM and FM modulation...(takes lots of power!)

I think my next experiment will be to use phase control on the grid drive system.

This stuff sure is fun!

Regards,

Hankenstein