[TCML] DVDs available of Tesla Fest 2008 a.k.a. Lightning on the Lawn

Rick Markley finished all our video editing and came up with a super fine 50
minute DVD of Tesla Fest 2008.  It includes:

Ø     50 minutes of fun Tesla Transformer video!

Ø     Mike Hardy's Incredible Lightning Pumpkin terrorizing local children!

Ø     Terry Blake destroys CDs and DVDs in grand fashion!

Ø     Terry demonstrates his fashionable new "100 kV Platform Insulator
Shoes"!

Ø     Talking coils of Jeff Larson & Steve Ward singing songs!

Ø     Why you don't want to layout your coil with a lead pencil (a.k.a.
Terry on Fire)!

Ø     Terry battles Jeff's DRSS Tesla Transformer and lives to tell about
it!

Ø     Resonance Research displays several new Plasma Spheres & Crackle
Tubes!

If interested in obtaining one, please contact me off-list and I will email
you the details (file).

Dr. Resonance