Re: [TCML] More Tesla coils on TV

Thanks Bart for the kudos. Tesla coils aren't too boring at all. Off the top of my head I can think of two things that would impress coilers (if they work) that no-one has done yet. One day....
BTW there are 4 different Discovery videos, in case you only saw one.
Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "bartb" <bartb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Great video! Congrats on your award Peter (you deserve it!). I've always been fascinated with your "energy" and all of the experiments you've performed and the marvelous photographs and videos you've shared. Considering all you've accomplished, I hope Tesla coils don't get too boring for you. ;-)

Cheers,
Bart

Peter Terren wrote:
Discovery Channel's Daily Planet love Tesla coils. I have done 4 episodes of around 5 minutes each with them of Tesla coils and other stuff. One of them recently won an award too. See them here:
http://tesladownunder.com/#Videos

Peter