From: "Roger Smith" <rwsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [TCML] VTTC-tuning. John got me started ;-)
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:42:53 -0500

There is a VTTC on YouTube that is pretty big (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ky4a9KPlVY )  .  It uses a 3CX3000 Tube and
runs at a fairly low frequency producing bushy looking sparks.  It seems
that most people prefer the sword like sparks these days and as I understand
it, that requires the coil to resonate above 300 KHz.

Roger