[TCML] Heart start Philips defibrillator

Hello Group,

Has anyone on the list invested in a household defibrillator? Philips seems
easy to use though it is not cheap, around $1200 US. It seems to me that
with what we work with and for general household protection, this may be a
worthwhile investment.

As I understand it, a serious shock to the heart either stops it or puts it
in ventricular fibrillation, both hot a good after five minutes which is
generally how long emergency responders take.

Appealing to our Doctors out there, is this a worthwhile investment and can
the Philps possibly restart the heart that is in ventricular fib from a
serious shock?

Hopefully that never happens!

Safety First!
Jim Mora