[TCML] anyone need some large ferrite torroids

I have two (new, in package) 5 inch diameter, 1 inch thick torroids, made by Micrometals, part number T520-33, lot 28.

I originally picked them up to make a "terry filter" type of assembly, but I never got around to it - So maybe someone on this list can use them - they could be used for a transformer, a current limeter, or you could use them as I planned for a filter, or you could make two windings with HV wire and connect in anti-parallel to make a suppression network for any differential noise and thus protect your source transformer.

If someone wants them, $16 total with postage in the USA, add 80 cents if you want to use paypal, just let me know - next stop after this list is ebay. I'm running out of room.

Bill
www.wbnoble.com