From: "John Forcina" <forcijo10@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 14, 2009 2:40:53 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: [TCML] new pole pig ballast

good day coilers, a couple days ago i finally tested my new resistive pole
pig ballast. It is basically a trash can filled with water and 2 electrodes
inserted into it. The current is controlled via a sliding piece of pipe. I
add baking soda to decrease the resistance. Here is a video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-Vt4HeKFQ0&feature=channel_page and here is
a pic of the setup
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25967047@N07/3436525278/sizes/l/ I don't know
what the voltage drop is yet but i will test that soon. Just thought i
would share the success i had with you guys such a simple setup.