[TCML] Re: Modern Thinker

More Tesla coil art.
My Modern Thinker project was shown on the UK papers, Guardian (page 18-19 double page photo), Telegraph and Daily Mail (online editions), Aussie paper the West Australian, and about 60 websites including Digg with 800 Diggs. (and a TV shoot tomorrow for Today Tonight).

http://tesladownunder.com/ModernThinker.htm

Hey, the deluxe TV version will feature velcro straps for the Faraday suit too.

Along with my 100W LED article which got slash dotted, it took my bandwidth for April to 800 Gig. Three years ago I was happy with 20 Gig.

Peter