Re: [TCML] Ball Lightning Weather Phenomenon?

The real "natural" ball lightning I've seen has formed under the "V" of
large antenna support guy wires, then detached, floated around, then
exploded.  In Baraboo, Wisconsin, area.
The ground was on a large foothill formation of solid quartzite, mined in
this area for railroad track beds.

In one case at the transmitter site, it actually came thru a wall and scared
the radio station's engineer's wife.  They lived for years in the large
structure at the tower base, which, at one time, was actually the entire
station.  Later it retired to just being a transmitter site.

Tesla reported an incident with his Col. Springs coil in which, when out of
tune, did produce some "fireballs".  He never did elaborate on this
observation.  Perhaps some constructive / destructive interference effects
similar to audio beats.  Also, back in those days the wire insulation
materials were not the best, some formulated with "tar-like" compounds which
could lead to assist in forming plasma spheres.

Other experimenters have also reported some success, but strangely, the
photos were always way out of focus.

A lot of ball lightning has been reported in England, especially during the
industrial days, when chimneys constructed of brick contained a lot of
"soot", ie, carbon, that, when struck by
lightning form flaming balls.

As far as I know, there is no known way of regularly produce ball lightning
from a low freq Tesla transformer.

Dr. Resonance