Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: Re: [TCML] Twin coils primary lead design

Hi Peter,

Yeah, probably a good idea to zig-zag the boards. I did that on my sisg.
http://www.classictesla.com/photos/sisg/sisg.html

BTW, do you have any pics up yet? Couldn't find anything at your site on
the sisg.

Take care,
Bart

Peter Terren wrote:
My other source of inductance is that 4 boards of the SISG are about 2
feet long. Perhaps I should put these inside a coax. Hopefully,
zig-zagging the current path will minimise this without compromising
cooling.

Peter www.tesladownunder.com