RE: [TCML] breakouts and a picture

Hi Simon,

Sorry, but your reply is still lacking the necessary level of detail to be useful.  Inductance/construction of primary coil, inductance/construction of secondary coil, toroid dimensions, MMC capacitor details - component capacitor type/vendor/partnumber, final capacitance, voltage, _detailed_ spark gap construction info, etc. Building a functional coil requires more than making it "look" like other coils.  Some close-up photos of the main components will save a lot of time.

I didn't understand "a 4" PVC tube with copper tube inside".  There should be nothing at all inside the secondary coil form.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA