Re: [TCML] Photos of my coil.

Thanks David,

Apparently I'm learning the hard way that NST's are pretty fickle :P. I have
also consildered adding vanes to the rotor just to move some air through the
gaps for quenching. I was wondering though just how to calculate NST
impedance, and how that relates to resonance in the tank circuit such that a
safe capacitor voltage can be found. Do I need to move closer to, or further
away from .005 microfarrads?

I'll contact you about the variac!

Thanks!

Austin