Re: [TCML] Lighting

Hi, Very nice picture's, i wish they were comming from my coil! brian f.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Schmuke" <rdj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 3:01 PM
Subject: [TCML] Lighting

Not exactly Tesla, but there's been lots of chatter about lightning
lately, so I thought some might be interested in some remarkable
pictures of a storm that hit Toronto yesterday. http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/

Yes, that's the CN tower in the centre of the pix, getting zapped
repeatedly, apparently without any damage to the many broadcast antennas
in the spire.  Scroll down for a composite that shows repeated strikes, Be
sure to move your mouse on the lower picture.

Rich ,    KDØZZ

These are the humble ramblings of an old phart and in no way should they
influence the actions of any intelligent and sane person