[TCML] transformer questions.

   Hi. I'm new to the Tesla coil building experience and want to build one. I was hoping to be able to use a transformer that i already have and I'm not sure if it can be done or if it will have the power I will need (the thing weighs 37lbs so i have high hopes). The transformer is an Acme general purpose dry transformer model t 3-53042-s. input is 120/240 60Hz. It is a single phase (whatever that is). the only thing I can find about output is 2.0kva. i figure this is amps and volts multiplied. Is there any way to use this? How would the design of a Tesla coil with this transformer be different than one using your standard neon sign type transformer. Any help would be appreciated greatly.