[TCML] Bi-Polar TC

Here's a link to my Bi-Polar coil:  http://www.tesla-coil.com/Bipolar.htm

I never considered grounding the center of the secondary.  I designed and built
this coil due to my neighbors firing arrows with explosives strapped to the
shaft at me (I'm not kidding, still have the al arrows) when I rolled my 1/4
wave out the front of the house to fire it up.  I wanted something that didn't
need a ground and could be used indoors, hence the argon filled acrylic
cabinet.  It uses a Franceformer 9kV 50mA transformer.

Cheers,

John Cooper
www.tesla-coil.com

Quoting sparktron01@xxxxxxxxxxx: