Re: R: [TCML] Speaking of Mosfets and oscillators - Push Pull

Vladi
     A lot of that is what I had in mind, using FETs of IGBTs to built
coils that felt like tube coils, that sort of thing would be nicer for
those of use who want to experiment but cannot drop the money for an
833A tube.  Very nice work.  Nice Plasma globe by the way, any idea
what the gas is?

Scott Bogard.