Re: [TCML] Speaking of Mosfets and oscillators - Push Pull

Hello Scott, Group,

The issue of MOSFET and Armstrong oscillators recently came up. I took a
look at various Hartley and Culpitts oscillators while I was at it. Then
what I have been thinking about far off with my (4) 833a's came to mind and
push/pull operation. Has anyone played around with this MOSFET
configuration? How about it Scott- it is always a learning experience. You
gotta have some smoke to make a fire;-)

Jim Mora"

	Looks like a good circuit and it does have a zener diode to protect each gate.  Forget the name for it but it's an old tube circuit and works well.

Ed