Re: [TCML] Regards From Harry / Elihu Thomson

Hi Cameron,

Thanks again for posting the entire TCBA series. It's fun to rediscover how awesome and comprehensive the TCBA newsletters were.

One news note in the issue you linked below is titled 'REMOVE OUR NAME.' This one is interesting since it heralds the growth of 'Tesla Networks' with significant political motivations as early as 1991 . At a meeting of the San Francisco Tesla Society in 2003, I was surprised and shocked at the heavy-handed political content. They even had a table with political pamphlets. I haven't been back since. GL

Cameron B. Prince wrote:

Hey guys,

I spoke with Harry today as I¹d hoped. He was happy to hear about the site
launching and sends his regards to everyone.

He also asked me to pass along a link to an article about Elihu Thomson. He
said there was a question on the list recently and the answer can be found
here on pages 7-13:

http://www.teslauniverse.com/builders/tcba/volume-10/issue-2/0

Thanks,
Cameron