[TCML] TO247 40n60 igbt's for sale.

Hi all, I have a bunch of 40n60's i recently obtained a and i am putting
them up for sale.. They were removed from new equipment. The number on the
igbt is G40N60B3 but the actual model number is HGTG40N60B3 and i am almost
positive they are made by Intersil. Here is the datasheet
<http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/datasheets/90/77438_DS.pdf> and they sell
for $20 each on fairchild direct. I have alot but i am going to start with
24 and see how they sell. they are $2 each and have shortened legs but they
are still very easy to solder through hole or on top of a board. I take
paypal or money order although money order is preferred. Buyer pays shipping
via usps.  Contact me off list at forcijo10@xxxxxxxxx if intrested.  Here is
a picture of one http://flickr.com/photos/25967047@N07/3171716351/sizes/l/