RE: [TCML] X-ray cable best practices for feeder cable

Thanks Dr R. and Phil,

It is always a relief to come to a decision. I will cut the cable in half
and save the one unadulterated piece. Then strip the outer shield and then
the semi conductive extrusion (should be fun,fun). It will be interesting to
see if I can pull the inner conductor though an opening near the inner end
thusly making a nice braided ground cable for other uses which many of us do
with other much smaller shields.

I stand corrected and my apologies regarding "blumlien <sp>" and the
innovator who invented it. It should be said Phil, that where I lived in the
Midwest, the NIKE sites surrounded me and where not well concealed in the
corn fields.

OT: This did not instill a good sense of security. Are you old enough to
remember the "Duck and Cover" drills in elementary schools? The original
with turtle is up on the Inet some where. Very bizarre and way ridiculous!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duck_and_cover ah, here it is This is absurd
and funny in a very ironic way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0K_LZDXp0I
truly absurd in any country.

Jim Mora

The PS is a relic of this strange era and is wicked looking if spelled
Nikkie or Nike.