Re: [TCML] MOT Measurements

05-01-09, Finn Hammer wrote:

snip

What needs to be measured is the leakage inductance referred to the secondary side. This leakage inductance is "free on the market" to swing with whatever capacitance available to it.

11-01-09, Bart wrote:
snip
Seems logical, yes? The problem here is that this L is "not" the secondary inductance, but the leakage inductance of the MOT which the capacitor is resonant with (so yes Ted, your data was very helpful).
I feel relieved that we were on the same page after all.

Cheers, Finn Hammer