Re: [TCML] NST Measurements

Greg:

As I recall, in the past, you discussed a simple test that could be set up
to measure the active "live power" inductance of a
power reactor especially when used with pole xmfrs.  As I recall it used
ammeters and voltmeters in the measurement.  Was the power factor
also required to be recorded when performing this test?

Can you please restate this test for the List?

Best regards,

Dr. Resonance