RE: [TCML] VFD motor

I've successfully run a 1/2 hP single phase motor with a single phase to three phase VFD. I simply turned off phase monitoring on the drive, then adjusted the voltage to get 240 volts phase to phase, and fed the motor two phases. The only problem was that if I turned the speed down too much, the motor centrifugal switch disengaged. This could have been corrected by grinding away some of the centrifugal switch weights, but I upgraded to a 3 phase motor instead.

Adam