RE: [TCML] Nearly First Firing

I think it was revealed that the 35 Ohm measurement was made with the cap's still hooked up to the rest of the TC circuit.  So he'd be essentially looking at the cap in parallel with the NST secondary, and the 35 Ohms could be the NST.  Also, all of his caps were wired in parallel, not series as is typical for MMC's, so a single shorted cap could result in a low resistance.  But since the caps are in fact small ceramic disks, they'd not be long for this world if used in a TC.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA