From: mazzilli vladimiro <vladmiro.mazzilli@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 5:55 pm
Subject: R: [TCML] SSTC (and VTTC)

Hi John, in your mail of May 1999 I have found your tests on 813 with
grid tied together, biasing screen grid, or screen+ control tied and
suppression grid grounded, and you had obtained 16" spark, in other
mails I have found spark lenght from 14" to 20"  using 803,813,845
tubes. In the mail of may 1999 you told also test with 4-125A with 5"
spark.

In this project you have reached 7" spark. The tube 813 and 4-125A has
the same plate power; why so difference in spark lenght? Is because The
old graphite plate tubes may support a big plate current running dark
red(4-125A can run at full power only with chimney and fan or make light
like a lamp)? or are for different mu?

Thanks

Vladi