From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Lau, Gary
Sent: 28 January 2009 14:16
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: RE: [TCML] RFI EMI Filter question

Using two filters in series may help, although no one really has any
idea how effective they are - we don't know how to measure that.  The
best thing one can do to minimize such problems is to use a good RF
ground.  What are you using?

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RFI-EMI-Tesla-Filter-2-x-20-Amps-115-250vac_W0QQit