[TCML] Photos listed on ebay auctions.

I forgot to mention all the large photos on my Ebay auctions were copy and paste from my web page.  If my web page traffic goes over the limit Earthlink will shut down my web page.  If you check an auction and there are no pictures you know what happened.

Last month my web page was shut down for 11 days it went over the limit. I have a lot of pics listed on photobucket under several different account names but today I had no time to make up new accounts just for the pics for these auctions.

I may list some more TC auction on Ebay tomorrow.  I want to list all the small easy to box up stuff first.

Does anyone have an interest in very large varics. I have some variacs that weigh 150 lbs +.  Most are rated 480 volts and they are all in the 10KW to 15KW range.  These sell for $600 to $900 each brand new.  They will have to me shipped by truck in a wooden crates unless you would like to pick them up at my house in Tennessee 30 miles south of Nashville.

Gary Weaver