Re: [TCML] Tesla Coils in London?

Amanda,

I have some parts that you can pick up for free - all a bit damaged but
should work with a little TLC:

6 inch secondary coil, approx 1m long, ~1200 turns - former is damaged
but new end-caps could fix it fine.
2 x 10kv 100ma Neon XFRMRS, they were dropped and the outer winding and
tags came off, but they should work when cleaned and terminals re-added
Vacuum multi-pipe gap
Terry Filter
MMC and primary coil assembly.

I'm in N19 if you want to pick this all up for nowt.

Cheers

Alex